Answered By: Sarah New Last Updated: Oct 01, 2019 Views: 10
Answered By: Sarah New
Last Updated: Oct 01, 2019 Views: 10
Access to Bluebook Online lasts for one year. (We recommend setting a calendar alert for yourself to renew!)
Here's what to do:
- Request a new license code.
- Receive your new access key via email.
- Log into your account at legalbluebook.com
- Click My Account at the top of the page and then Extend My Subscription.
- Select the radio button My Account Renewal / Extension and enter the key where it says Redeem your Bluebook Key.
- Click Go.