Answered By: Amy Wharton
Last Updated: Oct 24, 2016     Views: 168

The printing equipment provides on-screen diagnostics and instructions for locating and clearing paper jams. If you're unable to fix the problem on your own, please ask for help at the circulation desk. During normal business hours, you can also contact the reference desk or Law ITC in WB399 (924-7808).

For problems with your account balance, contact the Business Office in WB326 (924-4738) during normal business hours.