Answered By: Amy Wharton
Last Updated: Dec 28, 2016     Views: 121

If you are a member of the faculty or staff, you have been granted rights to charge Law School printing and copying to the appropriate Billing Codes. You'll need to enter your computing ID, PIN and Billing Code to print or copy.