Answered By: Amy Wharton
Last Updated: Dec 28, 2016     Views: 427

Students, Faculty and Staff

To use the library’s printers and copiers, you must have a computing ID on the Law School domain and a Printing/Copying Accounting System (CAS) print management account. Law students, faculty and staff are automatically assigned CAS accounts. Students receive a printing allotment which may be replenished online by credit card; faculty and staff are assigned departmental billing codes. Most of the library's printers have a card swipe device. To activate your ID card, go to the Law-ITC Help Desk (WB399) or the Copy Center. More >

Patrons who are not affiliated with the Law School

If you're not affiliated with the Law School, you have a few options for using the Library's printers and copiers:

(1) Use the library’s public computers and printers. You can print up to three pages per print request to the attached printer. Longer documents must be printed in segmented page ranges (e.g., 1-3, 4-6, etc). It may be more convenient to save document files to your personal cloud storage or or to a flash drive for printing elsewhere. Flash drives are sold at the Courts & Commerce Book Store and at grocery stores or the CVS at Barracks Road Shopping Center.

(2) For copiesvisit the circulation desk on the first floor.